Illinois includes the WorkKeys Reading for Information and Applied Mathematics tests in the Prairie State Achievement Examination (PSAE), a state assessment administered to all grade 11 students.
What does PSAE stand for?
PSAE stands for Prairie State Achievement Examination
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSAE
We have 3 other meanings of PSAE in our Acronym Attic
- Puget Sound Automobile Dealers Association (Washington)
- Packed Sum of Absolute Differences
- Protective Structures Automated Design System (US Army)
- Prostate Specific Antigen Doubling Time
- Proposición Subordinada Adverbial (Spanish grammar)
- P-Wave Signal-Averaged Electrocardiogram
- Patient Self-Assessment of Erection (rating scale)
- Pennsylvania Society of Association Executives (also seen as PASAE)
- Philippine Society of Agricultural Engineers
- Pittsburgh Society of Association Executives (est. 1972; Pennsylvania)
- Police Superintendents' Association of England and Wales (UK)
- Palmer Student Alumni Foundation (Palmer College of Chiropractic; San Jose, CA)
- Political Safety Assurance Foundation
- Pre-Seed Accelerator Fund (research and development; New Zealand)
- Precision Small Arms Fire
- Private Schools Aren't Funny (comedy group; UK)
- Private Sector Adjustment Factor
- Prostate-Specific Autocrine Factor
- Public Safety Architecture Framework (US DHS)
- Packaging Solutions Advice Group (est. 1996; London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gemeny notes that Rock Falls missed AYP in 2002 because the composite scores of 11th graders on the Prairie State Achievement Examination did not meet Illinois standards.
For the 2001-02 and 2002-03 school year, student scores on the Prairie State Achievement Examination at Willowbrook High School in Villa Park, Illinois were higher than student scores at other schools in their district and above the average score in the state of Illinois.