Based in our Vermont office, and recently honored as one of 30 Clean Water Heroes by the national Clean Water Network, the 33-year-old Moore comes to CLF after five years as Executive Director of Illinois' only statewide river advocacy group--the Prairie Rivers Network.
What does PRN stand for?
PRN stands for Prairie Rivers Network (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRN
We have 137 other meanings of PRN in our Acronym Attic
- Person Record Number (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Pesticide Registration Notice (EPA)
- Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals (Plymouth Meeting, PA)
- Physician Referral Network (various organizations)
- Pinpoint Road Network
- Policy Renewal Notice (insurance)
- Polymer Recycling Network (UK)
- PR Newswire
- Practice Research Network
- Practicing Registered Nurse
- Premiere Radio Networks
- Premium Rate Number(s)
- Preparedness Radio Network (Red Shed Media Group)
- Press Release Network (various locations)
- Pro Re Nata (Latin: for the existing occasion; as matters are; as needed)
- Procurement Reallocation Notice
- Program Record/Reference Number
- Programme de Renforcement de la Nutrition (French: Nutrition Enhancement Program; Senegal)
- Promoting Resiliency in Newborns
Samples in periodicals archive:
Excessive nutrients are the number one water pollution problem in Illinois," said Robert Moore, Director of Prairie Rivers Network.