Almost 40 years ago three provincial governments created the Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) with the original focus to help in the design, selection and use of farm machinery.
What does PAMI stand for?
PAMI stands for Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAMI
We have 23 other meanings of PAMI in our Acronym Attic
- Plant-Associated Microbe Gene Ontology
- Perth Association for Mental Health (UK)
- Programmable Algorithm Machine High Level Language
- Please Accept My Humble Obeisances (used by Vaisnavas Visnu devotees)
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (University of Waterloo research group)
- Personnel Accounting Machine Installation (US Navy)
- Philippine Accident Managers, Incorporated
- Positive Alloy Material Identification (engineering)
- Postaccident Monitoring Instrumentation
- Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction Trial
- Programa de Atención Médica Integral (Spanish: Integral Health Care Program; Argentina)
- Philadelphia Area Medical Instrumentation Association (Pennsylvania)
- Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- Pat, Mike & Dave (Pamida founder's sons)
- Public Administration and Management: An Interactive Journal
- Personnel Accounting Machine Installation-Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Parallel Algorithms and Software for Mixed Integer Programming in Industrial Scheduling
- Parliamentary Monitoring and Intelligence Service (UK)
- Processing and Manufacturing in Space
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today Agriculture Minister Lyle Stewart announced nearly $1 million in funding to the Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) to help drive innovation in the agriculture industry.
He also served as chairman of the Saskatchewan Research Council and helped create the Western College of Veterinary Medicine and the Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute.