In one sense, regarding energy security, Nord Stream increases Czech energy security by decreasing the transit dependence on Ukraine, and that will offer some flexibility," said Petr Lang, an analyst at the Prague Security Studies Institute.
What does PSSI stand for?
PSSI stands for Prague Security Studies Institute (Czech Republic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSSI
We have 76 other meanings of PSSI in our Acronym Attic
- Puget Sound Siberian Husky Club
- Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- Park Slope Safe Homes Project (Brooklyn, NY)
- Philippine Social Sciences and Humanities Review
- Peninsula Sanitary Service, Inc. (Stanford, CA)
- Perforated Screen Surfaces Incorporated (Conklin, NY)
- Performance Salary Step Increase
- Persatuan Sepak Bola Seluruh Indonesia (Football Association of Indonesia)
- Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon
- Powertech Substation Services, Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Primary Specialty Skill Identifier
- Public Safety Solutions, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Puget Sound Sailing Institute (Washington)
- Personal Social Security Investment Account (Social Security Administration)
- Profit Sharing Specific Investment Account
- Posterior Segmental Spinal Instrumentation and Fusion (scoliosis treatment)
- Parallel Systems Special Interest Group
- Patient Safety Special Interest Group (Health Level Seven; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Public Safety Special Interest Group
- Patient Safety Surveillance and Improvement System (Vermont)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ansari will also deliver an address on some aspects of global governance in the 21st century at the Prague Security Studies Institute.
DAVOS FOR DISSIDENTS' TO TAKE PLACE IN PRAGUE, 4-6 JUNE 2007 HOSTED BY JERUSALEM-BASED SHALEM CENTER'S ADELSON INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES, PRAGUE SECURITY STUDIES INSTITUTE AND MADRID'S FOUNDATION FOR SOCIAL ANALYSIS AND STUDIES PRAGUE, Czech Republic, JERUSALEM and WASHINGTON, May 3 /PRNewswire- USNewswire/ -- U.