CTE is seeking two new participants for its Scholar-in-Residence and the Practitioner-in-Residence programs.
What does PIR stand for?
PIR stands for Practitioner-in-Residence (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIR
We have 188 other meanings of PIR in our Acronym Attic
- Police Incident Report (various locations)
- Police Initial Recruitment Test (UK; also seen as PIRT)
- Portable ILS Receiver
- Portland International Raceway (Portland, OR, USA)
- Position in Range
- Post Implementation Review
- Post Incident Report (computer networking)
- Post(-mortem) Incident Review
- Potential Impact Radius (natural gas pipeline)
- Precision Infrared Radiometer (scientific measuring device)
- Precision Instrument Runway (aviation)
- Preliminary Inspection Requirements
- Prescribed Investor Rate (New Zealand)
- Pressure Ignition Rocket
- Price Is Right (TV show)
- Primary Intelligence Requirement
- Priority Information Requirements
- Priority Intelligence Requirement
- Private Information Retrieval (cryptography protocol/concept)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CTE is seeking two new participants for its Scholar-in-Residence and Practitioner-in-Residence programs.
CTE is seeking two new participants for its Scholar-in-Residence and the Practitioner-in-Residence program.