employer identification numbers, practitioner priority service, centralized authorization file, offers in compromise, Schedule K-1 matching and the National Research Program).
What does PPS stand for?
PPS stands for Practitioner Priority Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPS
We have 644 other meanings of PPS in our Acronym Attic
- Post Postscriptum
- Post-Partum Sterilization
- Post-Production Support
- Potterville Public Schools (Potterville, MI)
- Power Pilot Scholarship (Canada, Air Cadet Course)
- Power Play Stats (hockey websites)
- Power Point System (Computer)
- Power Producer and Supplier (Japan)
- PowerPoint Show (file extension)
- Practical Problem Solving
Samples in periodicals archive:
And tax practitioners will have access to the new Practitioner Priority Service, a nationwide, toll-free technical support system for taxpayers.
Called Practitioner Priority Service, the hotline will be one standard, national number, (866) 860-4259, which will be serviced at five locations nationwide.