The Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretative Statements (2001), Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice (2004), and Nursing's Social Policy Statement (2003), delineate the professional responsibilities for all practicing registered nurses, regardless of setting.
What does PRN stand for?
PRN stands for Practicing Registered Nurse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRN
We have 137 other meanings of PRN in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Racing Network
- Person Record Number (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Pesticide Registration Notice (EPA)
- Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals (Plymouth Meeting, PA)
- Physician Referral Network (various organizations)
- Pinpoint Road Network
- Policy Renewal Notice (insurance)
- Polymer Recycling Network (UK)
- PR Newswire
- Practice Research Network
- Prairie Rivers Network (Illinois)
- Premiere Radio Networks
- Premium Rate Number(s)
- Preparedness Radio Network (Red Shed Media Group)
- Press Release Network (various locations)
- Pro Re Nata (Latin: for the existing occasion; as matters are; as needed)
- Procurement Reallocation Notice
- Program Record/Reference Number
- Programme de Renforcement de la Nutrition (French: Nutrition Enhancement Program; Senegal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Named CIS@POC, the project's goals are to give nursing students a more real-world experience using a simulated learning environment, and as a result, develop nursing students' skills in using technology for patient care, as well as improve access and use by practicing registered nurses of patient and reference information at the point of care.
Gunnoe was a practicing Registered Nurse and provided nursing and consulting services for other staffing firms.