The Nation's Network is the first national dental health practice-based research network (PBRN) in the country, funded by a $66.
What does PBRN stand for?
PBRN stands for Practice-Based Research Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of PBRN in our Acronym Attic
- Predatory Bird Research Group (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Pro Bono Research Group
- Pawling Beekman Roller Hockey (founded in 1996; Newburgh, NY)
- Paper Burden Reduction Initiative (Measurement Canada)
- Plant Bioactives Research Institute (est. 1991; Orem, UT)
- Poole Bridge Regeneration Initiative (Poole, England)
- Peanut Butter and Rail Jam (snowboarding event)
- Pakistan Basmati Rice Mills (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Performance-Based Road Maintenance
- Paschim Banga Rajya Muslim League (Indian political group)
- Lake Pontchartrain Basin Research Program (Louisiana)
- Palm Bay Regional Park (Florida)
- Palm Beach Radiology Professionals (Palm Beach, FL)
- Performance Bonus Rewarding Program
- Pohick Bay Regional Park (Lorton, VA)
- Popularity Based Replica Placement (algorithm)
- Practice-Based Research Program (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- Prescott Bluebird Recovery Project (Portland, OR)
- Prithak Bastar Rajya Party (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What is needed is the development of practice-based research networks and outcomes studies to capture the data on more subtle phenomena in clinical practice, including the reticence of men to seek care until they are seriously ill.
The goals of the workshop are to: * provide the participant with a good understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in a career in clinical research; * explore the process involved in day to day conduct of clinical trials from the perspective of the sponsor and investigator; * compare and contrast industry and academic research career pathways; and * learn about Dental Practice-Based Research Networks designed to train clinician investigators to study problems encountered on a daily basis in practice.
The value of practice-based research networks has begun to emerge across Europe, the United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Canada and Australia (Graham et al.
Another important investment in PHSSR is the development of a public health practice-based research network (PBRN).
He presented a study in which 1,390 women aged 50-69 years were recruited from 11 community and migrant health centers in New York City that are part of a practice-based research network.
Pace's project is one of 17 that will be tested by primary care practice-based research networks under a grant project seeking practical strategies to promote healthy behaviors.
He is Founder of the Free Clinic Research & Educational Engagement Network (FreeNet), a practice-based research network he is developing in close collaboration with the American Academy of Family Physicians National Research Network (AAFP NRN).