Much of the material focuses on the requirements of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) to prepare physicians in a number of competency areas, primarily in systems-based practice and practice-based learning and improvement.
What does PBLI stand for?
PBLI stands for Practice-Based Learning and Improvement (medical education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PBLI
We have 1 other meaning of PBLI in our Acronym Attic
- Pictorial Blood Loss Chart (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Precious Blood Leadership Conference
- Pro Bono Legal Corps
- Problem-Based Learning Curriculum (various universities)
- Polymorphic B-Cell Lymphoproliferative Disorder (cancer research)
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion Program (American Society of Anesthesiologists)
- Poly-Benzyl L-Glutamate
- Planetary Boundary Layer Height
- Pacific Business and Law Institute (est. 1987; Canada)
- Pingat Bakti Laila Ikhlas (Malaysian medal)
- Principled Business Leadership Institute (various locations)
- Problem Based Learning Initiative
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (oncology)
- Problem-Based Language Learning (linguistics)
- Phrase-Based Language Model (speech synthesis development tool)
- Planar Bilayer Lipid Membrane
- Problem-Based Learning Module
- Problem-Based Learning Network (established by Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy)
- Performance Based Logistics Organic
- Premier Baseball League of Ontario (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, THCI has developed web-based resources to train doctors in the areas of systems-based practice and practice-based learning and improvement, which the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) now requires all residency training programs to teach.
Practical Approaches for Achieving Required Competencies in Systems-Based Practice and Practice-Based Learning and Improvement," which runs through Sept.