Ms Snowdon has extensnot ive NHS experience having provided management support to practice-based commissioning groups - the forerunners to GP consortiums - for the past five years.
What does PBCG stand for?
PBCG stands for Practice-Based Commissioning Group (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PBCG
We have 3 other meanings of PBCG in our Acronym Attic
- Policy on Business Conduct and Ethics (Talisman Energy, Inc.)
- Palm Beach County Environmental Coalition
- Porcine Brain Capillary Endothelial Cell
- Pridie Brewster Corporate Finance (UK)
- Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds (Dutch: Prince Bernhard Cultural Fund)
- Propeller Boss Cap Fin (marine engineering)
- Palm Beach Contract Furniture Inc. (Wellington, FL; contract furniture dealer)
- Palm Beach County Fire Rescue (Florida)
- Palmer Block Crip Gang
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Program Budget Coordination Group
- Public Business Consulting Group, Inc. (Tigerton, WI)
- Palm Beach County Golf Association (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Palm Beach Centre for Graduate Medical Education (Florida)
- Palm Bay Community Hospital (Palm Bay, FL)
- Panhandle Back Country Horsemen (Idaho)
- Pocket Business Card Holder (product)
- Polished Brass Chrome
- Polymorphic B Cell Hyperplasia (pathology)
- Pro Bono Clearing House (Australian Capital Territory Law Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 2006 until 2009 he was chair of the Blyth Valley practice-based commissioning group and since 2007 has chaired the Northumberland clinical executive committee.
Taking a top award in the Primary Care and Community-Based Integration category was the West Northumberland Practice-Based Commissioning Group for its success in working with elderly people to discuss their care preferences and preferred place of death.