We look forward to helping them make communication between practices so seamless, that they are able to practice medicine as though they were a multi-specialty practice without walls.
What does PWW stand for?
PWW stands for Practice Without Walls
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PWW
We have 34 other meanings of PWW in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific War Veterans of America
- Patriotic War Veterans of Burma
- Polynomial Wigner Ville Distribution
- Park West Village Tenants' Association (New York)
- Peace Worldwide (est. 1996)
- People's Weekly World (US Communist Party newspaper)
- Philatelic Web Watch (anti-fraud initiative)
- Planar Wing Weapon
- Playing with Words (educational game)
- Point Weather Warning (US Air Force)
- Philippine Water Works Association
- Phoenix Wing Wind Blast (cards)
- Post War World Council
- Per Weather Working Day (shipping)
- Peak Wet Weather Flow (sewage flow)
- People's World Water Forum (New Delhi, India)
- Pagan Women Warriors Guild (California)
- Plantations and Water Working Group (Australia)
- Pillar Write Word Line
- Plays Well With Others (improv comedy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group Practice without Walls (GPWW) A GPWW can be formed jointly by a hospital and physicians, referred to in this article as an affiliated medical practice corporation (AMPC), or it can be formed independently by community physicians, an independent group practice without walls (IGWW).
University Affiliates is a non-profit physicians' network, a practice without walls.