My mother often told me to practice what you preach.
What does PWYP stand for?
PWYP stands for Practice What You Preach
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWYP
- Palestinian Working Women Society for Development (aka Palestinian Working Women Society; also seen as PWWS; Israel)
- Putting What Works to Work (National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy)
- Pacific Western Wood Works Ltd. (Canada)
- Paragonimus westermani Whole Worm Extracts
- Peer Water Exchange (water and sanitation project)
- Pro Wrestling Xtreme (gaming)
- Providence and Worcester Railroad Company (stock symbol)
- Partner With Youth (scholarship fund)
- Pay What You Can
- Port Washington Young Historians
- Publish What You Pay
- Political War Zone (blog)
- PowerPoint Wizard (filename extension)
- Prawa Wykonywania Zawodu (Polish: Law Practice)
- Punisher: War Zone (film)
- Pierwsze Wyjscie Z Mroku (Polish: First Out With Darkness; band)
- Air Niugini, Papua New Guinea (IATA airline code)
- Part Exchange (UK automobile advertisements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you want others to work with you in a respectful manner, your best bet would be to practice what you preach.
As a long-time practitioner of program management, I have found the best way to obtain results is to practice what you preach.