Bolton was a member of the PCCN Practice Analysis Task Force.
What does PATF stand for?
PATF stands for Practice Analysis Task Force (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PATF
We have 22 other meanings of PATF in our Acronym Attic
- Process Advantage Technology (Benicia, California)
- Printing and Allied Trades Employers Federation of Australia (union)
- Pennsylvania Telephone Association
- Philippine Association of Tertiary Level Educational Institutions in Environmental Protection and Management
- Piedmont Area Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
- Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (King of Prussia, PA; est. 1998)
- Physical Activity Task Force (various locations)
- Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force (prevention program; Pennsylvania)
- Practical Applications Training Facility (US FEMA)
- Practice Act Task Force (veterinary profession)
- Protected Areas Task Force (China)
- Public Arts Task Force (Syracuse, NY)
- PAT Fernhout Architecten (Dutch)
- Product Assurance Test Field Activity
- Patrol Force
- Patrol Forces Southwest Asia (US Coast Guard)
- Patient Generator
- Pattern Generation
- Piper At the Gates of Dawn (Pink Floyd album)
- Poppies at the Gates of Dawn (Kettering Town FC fanzine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AACN and AACN Certification Corporation held a joint Nurse Manager Practice Analysis Task Force meeting.