Coppinger has co-authored numerous articles in such widely circulated publications as The Journal of Bank Taxation, Practical Tax Strategies and The Tax Adviser.
What does PTS stand for?
PTS stands for Practical Tax Strategies (publication)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTS
We have 476 other meanings of PTS in our Acronym Attic
- Post Time System
- Post Trading System (finance)
- Post Traumatic Stress (psychology)
- Post- och Telestyrelsen (Sweden)
- Post-Tensioned Slab
- Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (deep vein thrombosis)
- Post-Traumatic Syndrome
- Potential Trouble Source (Scientology)
- Power Technology Services (North Carolina)
- Power Transmission Solutions, Inc. (Berkeley, CA)
- Practical Test Standards
- Precise Time System
- Precise Timing Station
- Precision Technology Supplies, Ltd (Sussex, England)
- Precision Tracking System
- Prelaunch Test System
- PremiCide Treatment System (Metrex; solid/medical/hazardous waste disposal)
- Prepress Training Solution (software)
- Presentation Task Set
- Presentation Time Stamps (MPEG systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Articles that he has written have appeared in The Journal of Financial Planning, Taxation for Accountants, Practical Tax Strategies, and Tax Adviser.
9/27/05; for a good discussion of the case, see Walsh, "Opinion Letters Offer Scant Shelter from Tax Shelter Penalties," 74 Practical Tax Strategies 196 (April 2005), and Lipton, "Reliance on Tax Opinions: The World Changes Due to Long-Term Capital Holdings and the AJCA," 101 J Tax'n 344 (December 2004).
Scheduled presentations at the conference include: * Practical Tax Strategies for Structuring Real Estate Investment in Latin America * Mortgage Securitization in Developing Markets * Development of Title Insurance Legislation throughout Latin America * Latin America and the Knowledge Revolution * Current Trends in Real Estate Finance in the U.