Attending a private licensed practical nurse education program would cost a student about seven times as much, a price that many of the students would be unable to afford.
What does PNEP stand for?
PNEP stands for Practical Nurse Education Program (Connecticut)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNEP
- Preston North End Football Club (UK)
- Pacific Northwest Earthquake Information (see also Pacific Northwest Seismic Network; University of Washington)
- Percutaneous Intranodular Ethanol Injection (endocrinology)
- Psycho-Neuro-Endocrino-Immunology (publication)
- Post-Nuclear Event Key
- Parque Nacional El Leoncito (Spanish: The National Park Leoncito)
- Predicted No Effect Level
- Provinciale Noordbrabantse Energie Maatschappij (Dutch: North Provincial Energy Society)
- Pacific Northwest Electron Microscopy Society (Microscopy Society of America)
- Peninsula Northeast of Pravoka (Final Fantasy video game)
- Provincial Nuclear Emergency Plan (Canada)
- Pacific Northwest Endurance Rides
- Pudendal Nerve-Evoked Response (neurology)
- Programa Nacional de Emergencia y Recuperacion Económica (Spanish: National Economic Emergency and Recovery Program; Guatemala)
- Provincial Nuclear Emergency Response Plan (Canada)
- Pines (street suffix)
- Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures
- Proton Nucleus Elastic Scattering Data (physics)
- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor (oncology)
- Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson today released the results of the second report to provide insight on characteristics of the Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse education programs in Pennsylvania.