Collaborating with ARS in HQ-LIFS are Iowa State University's Corn Breeding Project in Ames; the Michael Fields Agricultural Institute in East Troy, Wisconsin; and the Practical Farmers of Iowa, for on-farm testing.
What does PFI stand for?
PFI stands for Practical Farmers of Iowa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFI
We have 202 other meanings of PFI in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Finance Initiative
- Personnel Force Innovation (US DoD)
- Pet Food Institute
- Pharma Foods International (Japan)
- Pill-Free Interval (combined oral contraceptive pill)
- Pipe Fabrication Institute
- Port Fuel Injection (engines)
- Positive Financial Impact
- Power Factor Improvement
- Power Fail Interrupt
- Pre-Fire Inspection
- Presence From Innovation LLC
- Primary Financial Institution
- Priority for Improvement (various organizations)
- Prismaflex International
- Prison Fellowship International
- Pristane Formation Index (molecular maturity parameter)
- Private Fax Interface
- Private Finance Initiative
- Private Finance Initiative (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ron Rosmann, Farmer-Owner, Organic Valley Family of Farms; third generation farmer who runs a 640-acre certified organic grain and livestock farm in west central Iowa; Board President of the Organic Farming Research Foundation; Past President, Practical Farmers of Iowa.
Most produce buyers currently buy some locally grown produce from farmers during peak seasons, and prominently distinguishing these products can be a value-selling point to consumers, notes Robert Karp, executive director of Ames, Iowa-based Practical Farmers of Iowa, a statewide non-profit organization that has more than 700 members, including farmers, consumers and agricultural professionals.