Not long after her funeral in 2007 he realised that Powys Local Health Board should have paid for her care for the previous 12 months.
What does PLHB stand for?
PLHB stands for Powys Local Health Board (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PLHB
We have 1 other meaning of PLHB in our Acronym Attic
- Pray Like Hell
- Pretty Little Head
- Programme Locaux de l'Habitat (French: Local Housing Program)
- Project for Latino Health
- Public Lands Highways
- Purely Left-Handed (metamaterials)
- People Living with HIV/AIDS
- Posterior Lateral Hypothalamic Area
- Providence Lake Homeowners Association (Alpharetta, GA)
- Partial Left Heart Bypass
- Poeciliopsis Lucida Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cell Line
- Physician or Other Licensed Health Care Professional (US OSHA; respiratory protection)
- Public Lands Highway Discretionary Program (US Department of Transportation)
- Pot Limit Hold 'em (card games)
- PacifiCare Life and Health Insurance Company
- People Living with HIV/AIDS (also seen as PLWHIV)
- Pythagorean Lambdoma Harmonic Keyboard
- Personalised Lifetime Health Plan (computer generated healthcare plan; Malaysia)
- Power-Lokt Hollow Point (bullet)
- Provincetown Local Housing Partnership (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cardiff Crown Court was told that Jochemus Hermanus Venter had a contract with Powys Local Health Board to treat people at NHS rates.
The figures also raise concerns about whether health boards are reporting all incidents as Powys Local Health Board said there had been just one between April and September last year.
For more information about the scheme, which is currently out for public consultation until the end of August, ring Andy Williams, chief executive of the Powys Local Health Board which is overseeing the move, on 01874 711661.
Enterprises who licensed TM1 with the additional Web deployment and workflow capabilities of Applix Integra include The Countess of Chester Hospital, Leeds Teaching Hospital, NHS Wales Business Centre - Powys Local Health Board, University College London Hospital, and Whipps Cross Hospital (all via partner InFocus Health), Happy Size Company, and Visa USA.
While Powys Local Health Board approved the vast majority of requests, Cwm Taf Health Board appeared more likely to refuse to provide drugs.
A judge fined Powys Local Health Board pounds 30,000 following the death of Sylvan Money, a 26-year-old artist who killed herself in 2004.
Powys Local Health Board (LHB) said it was unable to comment at the moment.