And 2,750 domestic violence victims, lone elderly people and people with a neurological disorders will benefit from a PS688,316 award to Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations.
What does PAVO stand for?
PAVO stands for Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations (Wales, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAVO
We have 1 other meaning of PAVO in our Acronym Attic
- Pan African Virtual Internet eXchange (Internet Service Provider program)
- Periphere Arterielle Verschlusskrankheit Kurz (German: Brief on Peripheral Arterial Oclusive Disease)
- Pan American Veterinary Laboratories (Hutto, TX)
- Protected Areas Virtual Library (UN Environment Programme World Conservation Monitoring Centre; UK)
- Power-Aware Virtual Memory (computing)
- Process Attachable Virtual Machine (computing)
- Pulmonary Arterial Venous Malformation
- People's Army of Vietnam
- Partnerships Against Violence Network
- Polish Automated Video Observations (est. 2002; astrophysics)
- Professional Association of Volleyball Officials
- Palo Alto Venture Partners (California)
- Planet Aliens Versus Predator (game site)
- Plasma Arginine Vasopressin Concentration (biochemistry)
- Public Advocacy for Voter Protection (League of Women Voters)
- Pacific Arts Video Records (record label)
- Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement
- Platform for Animation and Virtual Reality (UK)
- Professional Administrators of Volunteer Resources Ontario
- Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services (Wales, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Conservative leader's goal of a greater role for charities in the delivery of key services must not be allowed to send Britain back to the 19th century, according to Carl Cooper, the chief executive of the Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations (PAVO).
Now the innovative scheme has arrived in mid Wales thanks to contracts signed by the company with new training and education agency ELWa Mid Wales Region and Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations (PAVO).