Crookhill Primary deputy headmaster Chris Sowden said: "The Powergen National Rugby Community Programme enables all these kids to experience a different sport and to learn about the essence of teamwork and commitment.
What does PNRCP stand for?
PNRCP stands for Powergen National Rugby Community Programme (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Proximal Nephrogenic Renal Antigen (glycoprotein)
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Board
- Programme National de Recherche sur les Bioénergies (France)
- Penn National Race Course (Grantville, PA)
- Philippine National Red Cross
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (Irving, Texas)
- Police Neighborhood Resource Center (Rolling Meadows, IL; est. 1991)
- Potentially Non-Recurring Call Site
- Public Notice Resource Center
- Pima Natural Resource Conservation District (Tucson, AZ)
- Pakistan Network of Rivers, Dams and People (Pakistan Water Policy Alliance)
- Programme National de Recherche et de Développement en Matière de Santé (French: National Health Research and Development Program)
- Programa Nacional de Recuperación Económica (Spanish: National Economic Recovery Program; Guatemala)
- Programme in Natural Resource Economics (various locations)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Economic Conference (Vancouver, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Research Foundation
- Permanent National Research Function (socio-religous studies)
- Project Number Request Form
- Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union
- Prairie North Regional Health Authority (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Newcastle fly-half would love to be part of the action as the Falcons bid to take another step towards Twickenham but his recovery from a shoulder operation would have to be miraculous, but he will there watching his team-mates and making a special presentation to the 50,000th participant in the Powergen National Rugby Community Programme - the largest rugby scheme of its kind in the world.