The Upper Columbia Salmon Recovery Board, a non-profit organization focused on salmon recovery in North Central Washington, has released a 12-minute video called "The Power of Partnership," according to a March 17 press release from the organization.
What does POP stand for?
POP stands for Power of Partnership (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POP
We have 402 other meanings of POP in our Acronym Attic
- Polar Orbiting Platform (ASPRS)
- Policy Option Package (Oregon)
- Political Opportunity Program (women's political campaigns)
- Pop From Stack
- Port of Portland (various locations)
- Post Office Preferred (envelope size which conforms to Post Office requirement)
- Post Office Protocol (Internet email protocol)
- Post-Operative Pain
- Power of Prayer
- Power of Prevention (American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists)
- Power Of The Pen
- Power Optimization Problem
- Pre-Teens Oppose Prohibition (Kids Next Door show)
- Precision Optical Performance
- Premium Offset Plan (insurance)
- Premium Only Plan (employee benefit plan)
- Presensitized Offset Plate
- Prince of Peace
Samples in periodicals archive:
They consider such topics as obesity in the 21st century, patterns and paradoxes of the obese culture, the power of partnerships, the Agatston Urban Nutrition Initiative, and the Sayre High School-Penn University assisted community school initiative.
Encouraging the power of partnerships and teamwork," Guerrilla Marketing: Breakthrough Strategies" is a must for those who want to do whatever it takes to spread the word about their product or service.
THIS week Reed in Partnership,part of Reed, the recruitment and training group, is celebrating The Power of Partnership -highlighting the fact that Reed and its growing number of partners on Merseyside has succeeded in helping 10,000 unemployed people in Liverpool and Sefton to secure a job of their choosing,and assisting more than 1,000 local businesses to develop and grow.
Power of Partnership Institution: Valley First Community Bank, Scottsdale, Ariz.
I believe in the respect for the potential of everyone and the power of partnership - bringing people together through common goals.
As of early March, it began targeting organizations that wish to stay independent but leverage the scale and power of partnership through affiliations with elite financial-services organizations, the company said.
The second is to use the power of partnership to align, motivate, and manage the members of the business system.