Whereas current state of the art power turbines operate in the 95-105% speed range, AVSPOT is intended to allow rotorcraft to optimize power turbine speed in the range of 55-105% while optimizing fuel consumption, cost, weight and durability.
What does NPT stand for?
NPT stands for Power Turbine Speed
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of NPTOther Resources:
We have 123 other definitions for NPT in our Acronym Attic
- Nonprofit Times
- Normal Pipe Thread
- Normal Pressure and Temperature
- Normandie Poker Tour (Normandy, France)
- Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority
- Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty
- Nuclear Pharmacy Technician
- Nuclear Plastic Toys (Mesa, Arizona)
- Nucleation and Non-Linear Problems in the First-Order Phase Transitions
- Numerical Precision Tracking
- National Paper Trade Association, Inc.
- National Parent Teacher Association
- National Pest Technicians Association (Nottingham, UK)
- National Pharmacy Technician Association (Houston, TX)
- National Post and Telecom Agency (Sweden)
- National Postal Transport Association
- National Progressive Taekwondo Association (Springfield, MO)
- National Property Taxpayers Association
- Net Profit/Total Assets (finance)
- Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority (Norwegian Ministry of Transport and Communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whereas current state of the art power turbines operate in the 95-105 percent speed range, AVSPOT is intended to allow rotorcraft to optimize power turbine speed in the range of 55-105 percent while optimizing fuel consumption, cost, weight and durability.
To verify operability and gas turbine performance, the plan included various runs from 40-110% of power turbine speed (out of the operating range 50-105%) with and without load.