250 crore in its Tapukara Plant in Rajasthan for the expansion of the power train facility.
What does PWTN stand for?
PWTN stands for Power Train
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PWTN
- Prisoner of War Temporary Enclosure
- Plane-Wave Translation Factors
- Poughkeepsies' Water Treatment Facility (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Public Works Trust Fund
- Public Works Trust Fund Loan
- Purified Water to Go (Merchantville, NJ)
- Personalized Waggy Tails Gift Basket
- Pegasus Web Technologies Hostmaster
- Paw Withdrawal Thermal Latency
- Plane-Wave T-Matrix
- Progressive Word Television Network (blog)
- Party with the Pastors (various locations)
- Penitencia Water Treatment Plant (California)
- Potable Water Treatment Plant (various locations)
- Presidio Water Treatment Plant (California)
- Publish What They Pay
- Piedmont Wagon Transit System
- Posterior Wall Thickness in Systole (echocardiography)
- Purge Water Treatment and Storage Facility
- Pulse Wave Transit Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the display will highlight Honda's unique advanced safety technologies and power trains that combine environmental-friendliness with superior driving performance.
Hoselton, an auto-industry analyst at KeyBanc Capital Markets/McDonald, said domestic manufacturers are well versed in diesel technology, and he also expects those engines to be the most popular of the alternative power trains.
Highlights of this report include: - Business Dynamics - New power train and exhaust system control technologies have led to the emergence of new suppliers in the exhaust system market.
But MG Rover said yesterday it was still keen to buy the Midland Power Train plant from BMW.
Additional research and development is under way, and technicians are installing the power train in a Mercedes.
After development and proper tests, Leo will supply power trains and engineering services to DAFRA, and DAFRA will assemble the scooters using Leo's power trains and chassis manufactured by DAFRA in Brazil.
Chow-Wah is Vice President Power Train Manufacturing, Core Team Leader * Bruce D.