Malita told the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) on July 5 that the approval of its power supply agreement with Dasureco will help to speed up the execution of the project.
What does PSA stand for?
PSA stands for Power Supply Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSA
We have 810 other meanings of PSA in our Acronym Attic
- Post Shipment Advices (UK)
- Postal Services Act (various locations)
- Pot Smokers of America
- Potato Sucrose Agar
- Potentiometric Stripping Analysis
- Potter Slash Archive (fanfiction)
- Poultry Science Association
- Power Section Assembly
- Power Supplied to the Antenna
- Power Supply Adapter
- Power System Analysis
- Prabhu Dasi Sisters of Ajmeer
- Pre-Delivery Service Agent (network service payments)
- Pre-Solicitation Agreement
- Pre-Sunrise Authorization (for AM radio stations)
- Precision Strike Association
- Predictive Support Awareness
- Preferred Spin Axis (bowling)
- Preliminary Site Assessment (environmental consulting)
- Premier School Agendas Ltd (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are on-going discussions with Namibia's neighbouring countries to secure firm power supply agreements.
The agreements of the project include power purchase agreement from Oman Power and Water Procurement Company (OPWP), natural gas purchase agreement from the Ministry of Oil and Gas, in addition to the usufruct agreement with the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE) and power supply agreement with Oman Electricity Transmission Company (OETC) and founders' agreement with Electricity Holding Company (EHC).
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Great Lakes Utilities (GLU) and Wisconsin Public Service Corporation (WPSC) announced the signing of a long-term power supply agreement that will provide GLU with a power supply portfolio including renewable resources.
The city also entered into a new power supply agreement and street light service agreement on that same day.
31, 2013 of its decision to terminate its power supply agreement noting, in particular, the Jan.
Shilamba added that the situation could be made worse by the expiry of the ZESA power supply agreement which comes to an end in 2013.
Under the scheme, which is likely to strike a green chord in Australia where the price of petrol is also notoriously high, drivers will pay to recharge their cars through various power supply agreements similar to mobile phone contracts.