The Elliott Company, which designs and manufactures steam turbines, air and gas compressors, power recovery turbines and power-generating equipment, is expected to move from Benicia, CA to a 36,000-square foot space at 2339 Courage Drive in Fairfield on July 1, 2008.
What does PRT stand for?
PRT stands for Power Recovery Turbine
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PRT
We have 189 other meanings of PRT in our Acronym Attic
- Pocket Rescue Tool (knives)
- Poor Righteous Teachers (rap group)
- Portable Rapid Test
- Portable Remote Terminal
- Portugal (ISO country code)
- Positive Reinforcement Training (dog training technique; aka Positive Reward-Based Training)
- Power Rangers Turbo
- Power Rangers Turbo (TV Show)
- Power Ratchet Tool
- Praeri Rail Trail (Iowa)
- Prairie Trail (Kansas school)
- Precomputed Radiance Transfer (graphics lighting effect)
- Prefix Router Table
- Preregistered Target (for indirect artillery fire)
- President's Roundtable
- Pressure Reduction Terminal
- Pressure Relief Technology (Pearl Izumi)
- Primary Restraint Technique
- Princess Royal Trust (est. 1991; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assard - Former President and CEO of Elliot Turbomachinery, a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation and service of turbomachinery, including air and gas compressors, steam turbines, power recovery turbines, bow thrusters and power generating equipment.
is part of the EBARA Group and supplies and services air and gas compressors, steam turbines, power recovery turbines, turbochargers and power generation equipment around the world in a wide range of industries.