His menacing words are the public safety announcement that comes at the end of the TV show Power Rangers Dino Thunder, the everyday story of kids who can turn into kung fu experts in helmets and Lycra using robotic weapons shaped like dinosaurs to rid the world of invading aliens.
What does PRDT stand for?
PRDT stands for Power Rangers Dino Thunder (cartoon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PRDT
We have 2 other meanings of PRDT in our Acronym Attic
- Peninsula Regional Data Services
- Percentage Relative Standard Deviation
- Petroleum Resources Development Secretariat (Sri Lanka)
- Pitt-Rogers-Danks Syndrome
- Pratyaksha Raksha Deiva Sabha
- Pressure Reducing and Desuperheating Station
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development Support Fund (India)
- Panasonic Refrigeration Devices Thailand Co. Ltd. (est. 1988)
- Pascal Rioult Dance Theatre (est. 1994)
- Pathogen Removal and Diagnostic Technologies Inc. (ProMetic and the American Red Cross joint venture to minimize the risk of Mad Cow Disease)
- Preliminary Requirements Determination Team
- Process Rights Description Table
- Postwar Reconstruction and Development Unit (University of York; UK)
- Prisoners Race Discrimination Unit (UK)
- Promotion of Rational Drug Use (Zambia)
- Penetrated Root Dry Weight (biomedicine)
- Prestedge Retief Dresner Wijnberg Ltd. (coastal engineering consultants; South Africa)
- Peoples' Democratic Republic of Yemen (former South Yemen)
- Pacific Recycling Exchange
- Package Responsible Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Power Rangers Dino Thunder for PlayStation 2 and Game Boy Advance, from THQ.
Power Rangers Dino Thunder is an updated version of a popular science-fiction series from the90s.