Maintenance and Surveillance: Incorrect technician action while performing local power range monitor replacement activities resulted in temporary entry into a TS limiting condition for operation.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Power Range Monitor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Petition/Proposal for Rulemaking
- Physical Rule Model
- Physician Relationship Management
- Pipe Rack Module (transportation)
- Pitt Rivers Museum (UK)
- Planning and Resource Management (various organizations)
- Planning Reserve Margin (various organizations)
- Poisson Regression Model (computational mathematics)
- Policy & Requirements Manual
- Port Reduction Method
- Power Rangers Megaforce (gaming)
- Pre-Regulator Module
- Precision Radiation Measurement
- Precision Runway Monitor
- Presidential Review Memorandum
- Pressurized Rescue Module (US Navy)
- Prevention Reference Manuals (EPA)
- Print Registration Mark
- Proactive Reliability Maintenance
- Proactive Risk Manager (ACI Worldwide, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the agreement, GE will provide its full suite of reactor power monitoring instrumentation, including its most advanced Local Power Range Monitor (LPRM) sensor, and associated technical service expertise.