Power quality survey referenced earlier and they appear to have fixed many of the fit and finish issues that plagued them throughout the 1990s.
What does PQS stand for?
PQS stands for Power Quality Survey (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PQS
We have 42 other meanings of PQS in our Acronym Attic
- Product Quality Rating System
- Palliative/Provoking, Quality, Radiation, Severity, Timing (Chest Pain Evaluation)
- Personal Questionnaire Rapid Scaling Technique
- Preview, Question, Read, Study, Test (various organizations)
- Provokes, Quality, Radiates, Severity, Time (pain scale)
- Precipitates or Palliative, Quality, Region or Radiating, Severity, Time, Happened to U Before (emergency medicine evaluation)
- Parallel Query Server (IBM)
- Pennzoil-Quaker State (Company)
- Performance Qualification System (USCG)
- Personnel Qualification Standard(s)
- Predicate Query System
- Price Quotation System
- Procedural Quadtree Sphere (computer graphics)
- Product Quality Standard
- Professional Quality Services (various companies)
- Professional Quantity Surveyor (construction; various organizations)
- Project Quality System (data tracking software)
- Project Quantity Surveyor (construction Industry)
- Protein Quaternary Structure
- Pseudomonas Quinolone Signal (pathogen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Quentin Willson JAGUAR'S quality goes from strength to strength, with the latest American JD Power quality survey ranking the leaping cat as the second best brand, beaten only by Lexus.
Service offerings range from a power quality survey targeting specific power anomalies, to pre- installation capacity planning and consulting.
The 2-year-old electrical testing firm performs power quality surveys to help prove, or disprove, the presence of damaging voltage anomalies inside building electrical systems.