The Carseland power plant will significantly reduce total greenhouse gas emissions based on a comparison between the equivalent supply of steam and electricity to Agrium's Carseland Nitrogen Operations and the Power Pool of Alberta without cogeneration.
What does PPOA stand for?
PPOA stands for Power Pool of Alberta (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPOA
We have 14 other meanings of PPOA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Purchasing Offer
- Pupil Personnel Office (schools)
- Pure Plantaardige Olie (Dutch: Pure Vegetable Oil)
- Pfadfinder und Pfadfinderinnen Österreichs
- Piratenpartei Österreichs (German: Pirate Party Austria)
- Partially Purified Extracts of Leaves
- Partial Pressure Oxygen
- Point-to-Point over ATM
- Political Parties and Organisations Act (est. 2002; Uganda)
- Pollution Prevention Opportunity Assessment
- Professional Peace Officers Association (Los Angeles County)
- Public Procurement Oversight Authority (Kenya)
- Payment Point Online Bank (Indonesia)
- Principal Place of Business
- Patient Plan of Care
- Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's (Hospital; Boston, MA)
- Platform Payload Operations Center
- Primary Point of Contact
- Principal Point of Contact
- Prints and Photographs Online Catalog (Library of Congress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surplus power of approximately 95 MW will be supplied to the Power Pool of Alberta.
Energy Editors/Business Editors CALGARY, Canada--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 14, 2003 Beginning April 15, 2003, Natural Gas Exchange (NGX), will launch a fixed-for-floating electricity financial swap contract which will allow market participants to exchange the differential between an electronically negotiated fixed-price and the hourly Pool Price as published by the Power Pool of Alberta.