The interdepartmental commission recommended the Electric Stations to hire a special company for organization of transportation of 8,500 tons of radioactive coal from the territory of Bishkek combined heat and power plant, Electric Stations Director General Aman Tentiev told Tazabek.
What does PPE stand for?
PPE stands for Power Plant, Electric
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PPE
We have 259 other meanings of PPE in our Acronym Attic
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Planning Purpose Estimate (engineering document)
- Plastic Process Equipment (Macedonia, OH)
- Plectrum Petroleum Plc (UK)
- Policies Per Equivalent Employee (insurance)
- Politics Philosophy and Economics
- Porcine Proliferative Enteropathy (Lawsonia Infection)
- Post Project Evaluation (various nations)
- Post-Production Engineering
- Potential Psychic Energy (Palladium Games)
- Power Processor Element
- Pracownicze Programy Emerytalne (Polish: Employee Pension Plan)
- Pre-Production Environment (software development)
- Pre-Production Evaluation
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation
- Presidential Preference Election
- Prime pour l'Emploi (French: Earned Income Tax)
- Priority Poverty Expenditure
- Production Process Engineering
- Professional Performance Evaluation (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apart from TEPCO, which suspended the construction in the village of Higashidori following radiation leaks at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, Electric Power Development Co.
The city's Action Plan presented at the meeting included endorsing reenactment of the state's power plant siting law, Article X, and assisting in the siting of power plants in the city; advocating regulatory initiatives that encourage long-range power purchase contracts and financing of power plant, electric transmission and natural gas pipeline projects; implementing programs that promote energy efficiency and conservation, as well as clean distributed generation and renewable energy; and supporting prudent investment by Con Edison and KeySpan in building New York City's energy distribution infrastructure.