Earlier in his career, he served as vice president of marketing at Power Medical Interventions, Inc.
What does PMI stand for?
PMI stands for Power Medical Interventions (Langhorne, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMI
We have 298 other meanings of PMI in our Acronym Attic
- Politico-Military Interactions
- Positive Material Identification
- Positive Material Inspection
- Post Merge Integration
- Post Mortem Interval (forensics; time from when death occurs until the body is discovered)
- Post Musical Instruments (Netherlands)
- Post Myocardial Infarction
- Post-Merger Integration
- Power Margin Indicator
- Pre-Market Indicator
- Precept Ministries International (Chattanooga, TN)
- Precoding Matrix Indicator (telecommunications)
- Preliminary Marksmanship Instruction
- Present-Minded Individualism
- Preservation Management Institute (various locations)
- Presidential Management Intern
- Pressure Mean Indicator (marine engines)
- Prestation de Maintenance Intégrée (French: Integrated Maintenance Services)
- Prevention of Mutual Interference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the marketing clearance by the FDA, Power Medical Interventions (PMI) intends to launch the iDrive, Intelligent Surgical Instruments and iConsole products for commercial sale, effective immediately.
From 2007 to 2009, he was CFO of Power Medical Interventions, Inc.
The payment to Power Medical Interventions (PMI) was made in connection with the License and Development Agreement signed in September 2008 and is related to a novel surgical stapling device that is being jointly developed by PMI and Intuitive.
DUBLIN -- Covidien (NYSE: COV), a leading global provider of healthcare products, today announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Power Medical Interventions Inc.
He also currently serves on the boards of Power Medical Interventions, Paradigm Spine, and Ranier Technologies.
Based in Langhorne, PA, Power Medical Interventions (PMI) had 2008 revenues of $9 million.
Power Medical Interventions (PMI) is leading the development and commercialization of Intelligent Surgical Instruments(TM) for bariatric, cardiothoracic, colorectal and general surgical applications.