TI also introduced a new power management unit (PMU) with six integrated buck regulators designed for the SandForce SF3700 SSD controllers for notebooks and PCs.
What does PMU stand for?
PMU stands for Power Management Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMU
We have 75 other meanings of PMU in our Acronym Attic
- Paradise Music & Entertainment, Inc. (former stock symbol; now PDSE)
- Parametric Measurement Unit
- Pari Mutuel Urbain (French horse betting authority)
- Pasteurella multocida
- Performance Monitoring Unit
- Performance Music (various universities)
- Phasor Measurement Unit
- Physical Mock-Up
- Physiological Monitoring Unit
- Pick Me Up
- PowerMizer Unit
- Precision Measurement Unit
- Pregnant Mare Urine (aka premarin)
- Preventive Medicine Unit
- Primary Manufacturing Unit
- Program Management Unit (various organizations)
- Progressive Muslim Union of North America
- Project Management Unit
- Project Monitoring Unit (various organizations)
- Psychiatric Management Unit (California prisons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract awarded for maximum power management unit jearim purchase gooe four veterinary schools quote information notice
The ZX297502 is strictly a modem baseband; it is accompanied by ADI and ACP transceivers, and a TI power management unit (PMU).
In addition, the AAT2505 consumes 50% less PCB area than discrete solutions, and avoids the arduous PCB layout overhead associated with 'mega' power management units.
MX28 applications processor includes Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling, Clock Gating, Standby and Deep-sleep and a Power Management Unit which incorporates multiple Linear Regulators.
0 + FM single-chip SoC, the L2000 GNSS Hybrid Location Processor, an integrated power management unit with audio codec IC, and 88RF858 high-performance multimode LTE transceiver.
TI's multi-mode power management unit integrates three "always-on" power supply options
According to supply chain of handset chips, MediaTek defines MT6252 family of products as the cost-down version of MT6253 product line it introduced last year and as a highly integrated chip that incorporates power management unit.