GBI Research's report, "Power Management Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 - Demand for Increasing Functionality in Smartphones and Tablets, and Rise in Smart Grid Utilization to Drive Growth", provides key information and analysis on the opportunities of power management IC market.
What does PMGT stand for?
PMGT stands for Power Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMGT
- Public Museum of Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Purported Minority Group Representative (aka Uncle Tom)
- Paper Manufacturing Graduate School (Finland)
- Peninsula Men's Gospel Singers (Port Angeles, WA)
- Plasma Membrane Ganglioside Sialidase (neuroscience)
- Processing and Marketing Grant Scheme (for produce, fish, and aquaculture produce; Scotland)
- Project Management Global Solutions (various locations)
- Provisional Military Government of Socialist Ethiopia
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (India)
- Particle-Mediated Gene Transfer
- Primary Mission Gross Weight
- Pradhan Mantri Gramodaya Yojana (India)
- Page Miss Handler
- Parkland Memorial Hospital (Dallas, Texas)
- Past Medical History
- Peel Memorial Hospital (Brampton Ontario, Canada)
- Perpetual Motion Holder
- Persatuan Motor Horas (Indonesian: Unity Motor Horas; bus transportation)
- Personal Medical History
- Peterson Milla Hooks (advertising agency; Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intersil (Nasdaq: ISIL), a leading systems-oriented provider of ICs and semiconductors for the integrated communications market, announced the inaugural device in a family of power management integrated circuits (ICs) specifically developed to power next generation, high performance mobile products.
the world leader in programmable power management integrated circuits, today announced Nokia Growth Partners, the later-stage focused investment arm of Nokia, has led a growth financing investment round in the company.
The benefits include improving our ability to further accelerate IR's transition to high-performance analog, digital, and mixed-signal ICs, and other advanced power management products.
BSQUARE (NASDAQ:BSQR) announced it will feature Dialog Semiconductor's (NASDAQ:DLGS) (FWB:DLG) new DA9034 power management and audio System-on-Chip (SoC) on its Windows(R) CE Monahans reference design planned for release in Q4 2006.
today introduced the industry's only single-chip 3A power conversion solution that integrates full digital power management capabilities.
The migration of digital power management technologies into power conversion is being called "disruptive," akin to the shift from linear to switch-mode power supply design.
for power management can take advantage of a single interface for remotely and securely managing power along with servers and serial devices through DSView 3 software.