The solution will take advantage of the open and interoperable "PRIME" metering standard that uses existing electrical wires to communicate with smart meters via power line carrier communication technology.
What does PLCC stand for?
PLCC stands for Power Line Carrier Communication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLCC
We have 54 other meanings of PLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada
- Professional Lawn Care Association of Ontario (est. 1990; Canada)
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
- Petawawa Legion Community Band (Petawawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Phospholipase C-Beta 3 Gene
- Phospholipase C from Bacillus Cereus
- Penn Lake Community Branch Library (Bloomington, MN)
- Personal Liability Clearance Card (Canadian Forces)
- Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier
- Plastic Leadless Chip Carrier
- Primary Launch Control Center
- Private Label Credit Card
- Propulsion Local Control Console
- Provisioning List Category Code
- Plain Language Consumer Contract Act (Pennsylvania)
- Proviso Leyden Council for Community Action
- Product Level Configuration Control Board
- Program Life Cycle Cost Estimate
- Pine Lodge Corrections Center for Women (Medical Center, WA)
- Partnership for Local Capacity Development (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within this perspective, he mentioned that at the recent inter airport Europe exhibition, Munich, in October, the Safegate-THORN group had presented a revolutionary concept called SafeLED IQ, a smart combination of an inset LED taxiway light and a power line carrier communication module.
The Newton-Evans Research Company published a study of topics related to the use of, and plans for, broadband over power lines (BPL) and power line carrier communications technologies (PLC) that indicated that many observers see BPL as eventually able to replace other forms of remote asset management that include SCADA, teleprotection, and the use of narrow bandwidth forms of Power Line Carrier Communications (PLC).