This new level detection and switching system consists of a level probe, process connection and an enclosure with programmable control display and power interface module.
What does PIM stand for?
PIM stands for Power Interface Module (aerospace engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIM
We have 248 other meanings of PIM in our Acronym Attic
- Port Interface Module
- Position and Intended Movements
- Position of Intended Movement
- Positive Impact Ministries (Roanoke, VA)
- Postintubation Management (neurocritical care)
- Potential Improvements Matrix (Sprint)
- Potentially Inappropriate Medication (adverse drug events)
- Potentially Infectious Material
- Poultry Integration Model (joke)
- Powder Injection Molding
- Prague International Marathon (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Pre-Inspection Meeting
- Premium Income Monitoring (insurance)
- Presence and Interworking Mobility
- Preside Integrated Manager (Nortel)
- Pretrained Individual Manpower
- Print Image Matching (Epson)
- Printing, Inserting and Mailing (center)
- Prior Information Memorandum (Canada)
- Probabilistic Interactive Machine (cryptography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SynQor today announced the release of its iQor(r) Power Interface Module for applications complying with the Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture (ATCA) specifications, offering designers the smallest available overall power solution for Carrier Card designs.