The modular backplane's 6/32 power studs were designed to allow Bustronic's power interface boards to be hooked up to the backplane that offers dual-redundant power supply swapping.
What does PIB stand for?
PIB stands for Power Interface Board (hardware)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIB
We have 121 other meanings of PIB in our Acronym Attic
- Polyhedral Inclusion Body
- Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn (later Polytechnic Institute of New York)
- Pontificio Instituto Biblico
- Poreski Identifikacioni Broj (Serbian: Tax Identification Number)
- Pork Industry Board (New Zealand)
- Pork Information Bureau
- Post Industrial Bikers
- Potential Induced Breathing
- Practice Improvement Branch
- Pre-Installation Baseline
- Pre-International Baccalaureate
- Preflight Information Bulletin (aviation)
- Preliminary Instruction Book
- Press Information Bulletin
- Press Information Bureau (Government of India)
- Pride of Indy Band (Indianapolis, IN)
- Primera Iglesia Bautista (Spanish: First Baptist Church; various locations)
- Princeton in Beijing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AMP DUAC connector is typically applied as an interconnection between the power interface board and accessories in vending equipment, and has additional applications in power supplies, personal computers, automobile security systems and HVAC equipment.
today announced its PC/104-Plus Power Interface board, a dual-function embedded PC card designed to convert DC voltages for output to the PC/104 (ISA) and PC/104-Plus (PCI) buses, while also providing forced air circulation to embedded systems.