458 crore contract from Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
What does PGCIL stand for?
PGCIL stands for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Planned Giving Council of Greater Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Planned Giving Council of Houston (Texas)
- Postinfantile Giant Cell Hepatitis
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education Teaching (UK)
- Post Graduate Centre Human Settlements (Belgium)
- Piedmont Geotechnical Consultants, Inc. (Roswell, GA)
- Power Grid Corporation of India, Ltd.
- Precise Geometric Correction Level 1B Image
- Private Golf Connections, Inc. (Canada)
- Pediatric GERD Caregiver Impact Questionnaire
- Peer Group Caring Interaction Scale (nursing education)
- Pashchimanchal Gas Company Limited (Nepal)
- Programa de Calidad de Laboratorios Clínicos
- Parathyroid Gland Culture Medium
- Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- Peanut Growers Cooperative Marketing Association
- Postgraduate Center for Mental Health (New York)
- Philadelphia Geriatric Center Morale Scale
- Park Golf Club Ostrava (Ostrava, Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the deal, state-owned Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
Jyotin Singh (AMC), was a member of the Indian Medical Mission (IMM) in Kabul and was working at the Indira Gandhi Institute for Child Health; Major Deepak Yadav of Army Education Corps (AEC), was an English teacher at the Afghan Military Academy; Nitish Chhibber, Assistant at Consulate General of India in Kandahar; Roshan Lal, Constable of the Indian Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), was a Security Guard at the Consulate General of India in Herat; Bhola Ram, Deputy General Manager, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.