Power Factor correction capacitors are commonly used to improve the Power Factor to keep it between 0.
What does PFCC stand for?
PFCC stands for Power Factor Correction Capacitors
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PFCC
We have 36 other meanings of PFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pug Figurine Club of America
- Pulsed Flow Chemiluminescence Analyser
- Pump Flow Control Assembly
- People for Care and Learning (Church of God World Missions)
- Pakistan Film Censor Board
- Peoples First Community Bank (Panama City, FL)
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care (health care initiative)
- Pension Fund of the Christian Church
- Pigeon Forge Community Center (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Pocono Farms Country Club (Tobyhanna, PA)
- Primary Flight Control Computer
- Publicly Funded Child Care
- Professional Family Child Care Association
- Philippine Federation of Credit Cooperatives
- Postal Federal Community Credit Union
- Palestinian Friendship Center for Development (est. 1996)
- Partners in Family and Community Development (est. 1996; Towanda, PA)
- Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease
- Picatinny Fire Control Device (Picatinny Arsenal, NJ)
- Power Factor Correction Device (Power2Savings, LLC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He concluded, "Recently added electrical supplies in the directory include power conditioners & voltage regulators, occupancy detectors, AC disconnects, batteries, power supplies, circuit breakers, line reactors, panel boards, cable trays & grips, bar code products, loadcenters, anchoring devices, power strips, backup lighting, operator interface, energy saving light bulbs, flashlights, fasteners, dimmers, encoders, connectors & terminals, insulators, heavy-duty wiring, grounding, fuses & accessories as well as meter bases, electrical outlets & switches, lighting fixtures, power factor correction capacitors and other electrical supply solutions.
Since the number of power factor correction capacitors in the power supply are fixed, the frequency of the operation will vary from the startup frequency, depending on changes within the inductor.
Cooper Power Systems plans to expand switchgear operations already in the region, and begin production of power factor correction capacitors, voltage regulators, Power System Automation Solutions, line installation, and protective devices - including fusing and surge arrestors - to serve the Mercosur and several countries in Latin America.
Installing power factor correction capacitors can substantially increase the foundry's power factor.
The outlook will highlight information on different power quality equipment such as transient voltage surge suppressors, harmonic filters, power factor correction capacitors, isolation transformers, voltage regulators, power quality test and measurement equipment, power quality services, and many more.
Three of EASI's 14 energy-saving products will be constructed in the new facility: power factor correction capacitors, passive harmonics filters, and lighting controls.
The cross section of the power coil is shown connected to the 60 hz AC supply with a ground detection device connected to the center of two power factor correction capacitors.