com) Progress Energy Florida, USF Work on Smart Grid Progress Energy Florida and the University of South Florida's Power Center for Utility Explorations have been selected by Florida's Energy and Climate Commission to create the power grid of the future, known as the "Smart Grid.
What does PCUE stand for?
PCUE stands for Power Center for Utility Explorations (Tampa, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PCUE in our Acronym Attic
- Protective Combat Uniform
- Pulmonary Care Unit
- Pumped Chiller Unit
- Philippine Christian University - Integrated Science School (high school)
- Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
- Personal Computer Users Application Technology Association (organization and workshop; Japan)
- Pre-College Upward Bound
- People Concerned for the Unborn Child (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Property Casualty Underwriters Club (est.1963; Canada)
- Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners Association (in numerous states)
- PC Users Group Inc (Act, Australia)
- Personal Computer Users Group (various locations)
- Plan Communications User's Guide (Medicare)
- Pollution Control Users Group
- Personal Computer Users' Group of the Redwoods (Santa Rosa, CA)
- PC Users Group of South Jersey (personal computer)
- People-Centric User Interface (SAP)
- Personal Computer User Interface
- Pinellas County Urban League
- Pineros y Campesinos Unidos del Noroeste (Northwest Treeplanters and Farmworkers United)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2009, Tampa Electric partnered with the University of South Florida's Power Center for Utility Explorations and Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo to launch a two-part renewable energy project at the Zoo that will generate 15,000 watts of electricity for the electric grid and serve as an educational tool for students and the community.
The Power Center for Utility Explorations (PCUE) at the University of South Florida is the group performing the design, installation, modeling and simulation.