This high traffic, densely populated location continues Life Uniforms plans to move from enclosed shopping malls to Strip & Power Centers.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Power Center (Unit) Substation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Post Closing Services (real estate)
- Post Contract Support
- Post-Cholecystectomy Syndrome
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Postal Commemorative Society (Norwalk, CT)
- Posterior Cruciate Sacrificing
- Posts, Camps, and Stations
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, Inc.
- Potato Chip Scraps
- Potsdam Central School (New York)
- Power Conditioning System
- Power Control Subchannel
- Power Conversion System
- Powertrain Control Solutions (Las Vegas, NV)
- Pre Classic Space (Lego theme)
- Pre-Construction Survey
- Preauthorized Checking Service
- Precision Computer Systems (various locations)
- Precision Contracting Services (various locations)
- Precordial Catch Syndrome (chest pain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In October 2001, IBM established a Low Power Center in the IBM Austin Research Lab as part of a company-wide initiative addressing energy consumption of technology.
``It enhances an existing retailer, allowing them to do a better job in the marketplace, and it maintains the strength of the power center (Valley Central Shopping Center) in today's retail environment.
4%) is secured by a 451,255 sf retail power center located in Kennesaw, GA.
Power center transactions were very active in 2003, and probably will continue in 2004, but "the market won't be as heated," Mr.
Administering 70 percent of all student aid, office of student financial assistance leverages Informatica Power Center to improve access to information Enterprise analytics leader Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) has announced that the U.
The 540,000-square-foot power center includes such nationally known retailers as Target, Service Merchandise, Toys R Us, Albertson's and a 10-plex cinema.
OTCBB: QRSM), a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of pianos, piano-based audio and multimedia products, music and piano accessories, today announced its new Story & Clark Power Center Program, designed to maximize sales with key dealers throughout the United States.