The new estimates increased the poverty headcount ratio for rural areas from 28.
What does PHR stand for?
PHR stands for Poverty Headcount Ratio
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHR
We have 92 other meanings of PHR in our Acronym Attic
- Passband Hermitian Reconstruction
- Patient Health Records
- Payroll, Human Resources
- Peak Heart Rate
- Performance Horse Registry, Inc.
- Personal Health Record
- Phrygian (linguistics)
- Physicians for Human Rights
- Pitch, Hit and Run (children's baseball competition)
- Potential Health Risk
- Preliminary Hazard Review
- Presse Hebdomadaire Régionale
- Principality of Hutt River (micronation; Australia)
- Profession of Human Resources
- Professional Healthcare Resources (various locations)
- Professional in Human Resources
- Public Health Region (Texas)
- Public Health Reports
- Purple Heart Recipient - Four Gifts (Grosse Point, MI)
- Pacific Hardtop Racing Association (dwarf car racing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 Poverty headcount ratio at national poverty line 9.
8 Poverty headcount ratio at national poverty line (% of pop.