What does PCF stand for?
PCF stands for Pound-force per Cubic Foot (unit of material density)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCF
We have 301 other meanings of PCF in our Acronym Attic
- Pollution Control Facility (various locations)
- Polymer Clad Fiber
- Polynomial Correlation Filter
- Portable Compiled Format (font format)
- Positive Cash Flow
- Possible Cofinality (mathematics)
- Possible Contributing Factor (various organizations)
- Post Consumer Fiber (paper)
- Post-Conflict Fund (est. 1997; World Bank)
- Potential Confounding Factor (statistics)