Monday's show was promoted to regional status by the Poultry Club of Great Britain due to the high standards and big entry numbers displayed at Corbridge.
What does PCGB stand for?
PCGB stands for Poultry Club of Great Britain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCGB
We have 2 other meanings of PCGB in our Acronym Attic
- Pure Country Gold (Portland, OR rock/punk band)
- Protein Crystal Growth-Single Locker Thermal Enclosure
- Pakistan Cotton Ginners Association
- Personal Concerns and Goals Assessment
- Philippine Coast Guard Auxiliary (Philippine Coast Guard civilian volunteer component)
- Physically Challenged Golf Association
- Pepsi Cola General Bottlers Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Phasic Contraction of Gallbladder (gastroenterology)
- Pomeranian Club of Greater Baltimore, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Porsche Club Great Britain
- Packed-Column Gas Chromatography
- Philadelphia Chewing Gum Company (Havertown, PA; est. 1948)
- Poker Club Grande Champagne (French poker club; Champagne, France)
- Pondok Cabe Golf Club (Indonesia)
- Porsche Centre Gold Coast (Australia)
- Presidents Committee on Government Contracts
- Polished Chrome Gold
- Post Cheque en Giro Dienst (now Postbank N.V.; the Netherlands)
- Per Capita Gross Domestic Product
- Protein Crystal Growth Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Poultry Club of Great Britain Welsh Championship Show to be held this weekend has attracted record entries, writes Meyrick Brown.
It will feature among other organisations, The Poultry Club of Great Britain - ideal since there has been an 80% increase in people keeping poultry in the last three years across Britain.
Glynllifon' s animal management students also exhibited duck eggs which won the egg championship and a Poultry Club of Great Britain bronze award.
From the afternoon here are my Top 10 Quirky Moments (all quotes are from the ITV commentary) The Poultry Club of Great Britain (a flatbed truck with a chicken running around on it and a man with awe-inspiring facial hair) going past the Queen Mum to the strains of Run Rabbit Run while, at the same time, two Spitfires and a Lancaster flew overhead.
The Poultry Club of Great Britain will also sail past with chickens aboard a float decked out as an English cottage garden.
Among the delectations on show will be a float from the musical Cats, a 19th-century bathchair pushed by nurses (what a super wheeze for an old lady with two artificial hips,) Jack and the Beanstalk and a cart with chickens, courtesy of the Poultry Club of Great Britain.
For more information on keeping chickens contact Mike Clark of The Poultry Club of Great Britain on 01205 724081.