Disorders like poult enteritis mortality syndrome, poult enteritis complex, and runting-stunting syndrome cause diarrhea in birds, resulting in decreased weight, mortality, and increased production costs.
What does PEMS stand for?
PEMS stands for Poult Enteritis Mortality Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEMS
We have 38 other meanings of PEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Effectiveness Management System
- Perpetual Enterprise Management Service
- Pharmacy Education Management System
- Phoenix Early Music Society (Phoenix, AZ)
- Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual (holistic healing)
- Porcelain Enamel Metal Substrate (circuitry)
- Portable Emissions Measurement System
- Portable Environmental Monitoring Station (US DOE)
- Post-Exercise Muscle Soreness
- Postal Emergency Management System
- Power and Energy Management Solutions
- Pre-and Early Modern Studies
- Predictive Emissions Monitoring System
- Premium Energy Management Services (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Pressure Equalizing Module (water pressure; Florida)
- Proactive Energy Management System
- Process Environmental Monitoring System
- Program Evaluation and Monitoring System
- Programmable Electrical Medical System
- Programmable Electronic Medical Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
complex where Poult Enteritis Mortality Syndrome (PEMS) has dramatically affected flock performance.
ARS and North Carolina State University scientists found that Poult Enteritis Mortality Syndrome strikes first in the thymus, the disease-fighting lymphoid gland.