TUNIS (TAP) - Two plants of the Poulina Group Holding (PGH), the livestock feed production unit and the packaging unit, are to resume activity in Libya starting from October 1.
What does PGH stand for?
PGH stands for Poulina Group Holding (Tunisia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGH
We have 33 other meanings of PGH in our Acronym Attic
- Planetary Geology and Geophysics Undergraduate Research Program (NASA)
- Palace of the Golden Horses
- Patrol Gunboat (Hydrofoil)
- Pengrowth Energy Trust (stock symbol; Canada)
- Philadelphia General Hospital
- Philippine General Hospital
- Plantation General Hospital (Florida)
- Police Générale Habbo (French gaming clan)
- Porcine Growth Hormone
- Proyecto Genoma Humano (Spanish)
- Public General Hospital (various locations)
- Peterborough Girls Hockey Association (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Philadelphia Ghost Hunters Alliance
- Pittsburgh Ghost Hunters Association (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Planning Group on the Hydroacoustic Data Exchange Format (International Council for the Exploration of the Sea)
- Perceived Global Health Benefits
- Personal Growth Hypnosis Center (Berea, OH)
- Prince George's Hospital Center (Cheverly, MD)
- Partial Growth Hormone Deficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Emerging markets private equity firm Actis has invested in the flotation of Tunisian conglomerate Poulina Group Holding.
This show will be organised by the Medina Events company, a subsidiary of Poulina Group Holding and the Technical Centre of Packing and Packaging (Packtec).