AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed its 'AA+' rating to the following Poudre School District R-1, Colorado (the district) unlimited tax bonds: --$140.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Poudre School District (Fort Collins, CO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- Position Sensitive Detector
- Post Security Detachment
- Post Source Decay
- Post-Stroke Depression (psychology)
- Post-Synaptic Density (neurobiology)
- Postal Security Device
- Postal Service Department (Nepal)
- Posterior Standard Deviation
- Postsynaptic Densities
- Pottstown School District (Pottstown, PA)
- Power Savings Drive (Hybrid Disc Drive that includes flash memory to reduce drive motor operation)
- Power Semiconductor Device
- Power Sliding Door
- Power Spectral Density
- Power Split Device (hybrid vehicles)
- Power Stroke Diesel (Ford)
- Power Supply Drawer
- Power Systems Demonstrator
- PowerStroke Diesel (Ford Motor Company)
- President Security Division (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Edupoint (TM) Educational Systems, a leading student information system(SIS) solutions provider to the national K-12 market, has been selected by Poudre School District to implement its Synergy SIS solution.
Sustainability Team, Poudre School District Finalist, large category The Poudre School District established a Green Team in 1999 to develop sustainable-design guidelines for the construction of new buildings and for renovations of existing schools.
The new solar collection system at Bethke Elementary is a groundbreaking event for Poudre School District (PSD)," says Jerry Wilson, PSD Superintendent of Schools.
This year's five winners represent a variety of fields of study and come from four different Poudre School District high schools.
If you give good teachers Open Court Reading, they can take the kids to the moon," said Jan Borman, Principal of Dunn Elementary School within the Poudre School District.
AUSTIN, Texas -- As part of its continuous surveillance efforts, Fitch Ratings takes the following action on Poudre School District R-1, Colorado (the district): --$177 million in outstanding unlimited tax general obligation (ULTGO) bonds series 2000, 2003, 2004, 2004B, 2006, and 2008 affirmed at 'AA+'.
Poudre School District - R1 Preferred Entertainment, Inc.