Continuing to advance his JOBS1stPA initiative, Governor Tom Corbett today announced that the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) awarded the Potter County Redevelopment Authority a $25,000 Keystone Communities grant to support downtown development through facade improvements.
What does PCRA stand for?
PCRA stands for Potter County Redevelopment Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCRA
We have 14 other meanings of PCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Point Cook Residents Association (Australia)
- Poland China Record Association
- Policy Charter Review Application
- Political Country Risk Analysis
- Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay
- Positive Conservative Regular Affine
- Post Classic Racing Association (New South Wales, Australia)
- Post-Combat Reintegration Allowance (Canadian Forces)
- Post-Convction Review Appeal
- Post-Conviction Relief Act (Pennsylvania)
- Power Cost Reserve Adjustment
- Pre-Construction Risk Assessment
- Preliminary Cumulative Risk Assessment
- Présidents des Commissions Régionales des Arbitres
- Principal Clinical Research Associate
- Process Cost Reduction Analysis
- Production Cross Reference Associates
- Professional Cleaning & Restoration Alliance (AR, OK, NM, TX, LA)
- Program Certification and Resident Assessment
- Program for Cultural Resource Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Potter County Redevelopment Authority will receive a $139,000 planning grant for assessments of eight sites in the Coudersport area.
Potter County Redevelopment Authority was awarded $415,000;