Adventist Healthcare also includes Potomac Ridge Behavioral Health System, Adventist Rehabilitation Hospital of Maryland, Adventist Senior Living, Adventist Health Careers Training Center, Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, and Adventist Home Health.
What does PRBH stand for?
PRBH stands for Potomac Ridge Behavioral Health (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PRBH in our Acronym Attic
- Projektowanie Relacyjnych Baz Danych (Polish: Designing Relational Databases)
- Pueblo Regional Building Department (Pueblo, CO)
- Punjab Roads and Bridges Development Board (Mohali, Chandigarh, India)
- Platte River Basin Environments, Inc. (Nebraska)
- Principles for Responsible Business Education
- Pulse, Respirations, Blood Pressure, Eyes, Lung Sounds, Level of Consciousness, Skin/Scars (used for assessment of patients in prehospital care)
- Parliamentary Retiring Benefits Fund (Australia)
- Probabilistic Radial Basis Function
- Pampanga River Basin Flood Forecasting and Warning Center (Philippines)
- Pseudorandom Bit Generator (cryptography)
- Peace River Bible Institute
- Penobscot River and Bay Institute (Maine)
- Public Relations Boutiques International
- Puerto Rico Bridge Initiative (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Pinner & Ruislip Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Pension Reasonable Benefit Limit
- Philippine Rabbit Bus Lines, Inc. (Philippines)
- Puerto Rico Baseball League
- Percorso Rettificato Belga Multimediale (Italian: Corrected Path to the Belgian Media)
- Philadelphia Rare Books and Manuscripts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Adventist HealthCare family of organizations includes Washington Adventist Hospital, Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Shady Grove Adventist Hospital, Potomac Ridge Behavioral Health System, Adventist Rehabilitation Hospital of Maryland, Adventist Senior Living Services, Greater Washington Sleep Disorders Centers, Adventist Home Health Services, the Reginald S.