In conclusion, the auditory evoked potential and BIS monitors revealed an acceptable correlation with the Ramsay Sedation Scale However, the BIS and auditory evoked potential monitors do not perform adequately as a substitute in the assessment of sedated intensive care unit patients.
What does POM stand for?
POM stands for Potential Monitor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POM
We have 160 other meanings of POM in our Acronym Attic
- Point of Manufacture
- Polarized Optical Microscopy
- Polyacetal Engineering Polymers (plastics)
- Polycyclic Organic Matter
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - Jackson (Airport Code)
- Portée Optique Météorologique (French: meteorological optical range)
- Possession Of Marijuana
- Post Overseas Movement
- Postal Operations Manual
- Power of Mom (est. 2010)
- Prenegotiation Objective Memorandum (USACE)
- Preparation for Overseas Movements (US DoD)
- Preparation, Observation, Maneuver (driving training)
- Prepare/Preparation for Overseas Movement
- Prescription Only Medicine
- Presence of Mind (World of Warcraft)
- Presidio Of Monterey (Monterey, California)
- Pride of Montreal
- Primary Option Menu
Samples in periodicals archive:
Market Sectors Expert analysts thoroughly examine the following market sectors in this research: * Eletcromyograph * Nerve conduction studies * Evoked potential monitors * Magnetoencephalograph monitors Rising Prevalence of Neurological Disorders Creates Growth Opportunities With the increasing prevalence of neurological disorders in Europe, neurophysiological monitoring (NPM) devices are gaining significance.
The instruments include electrical resistance probes, linear polarization resistance monitors, galvanic potential monitors (zero resistance ammetry), biological monitoring, sand erosion monitors and hydrogen penetration monitors.