The effective gross income multiplier (EGIM) and potential gross income multiplier (PGIM) should be compared with market norms for the property type.
What does PGIM stand for?
PGIM stands for Potential Gross Income Multiplier (real estate)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGIM
- Paradoxical Glucose-Induced Hyperkalemia
- Publishing Group-International Health (Wellcome Trust; UK)
- Pepsinogen II
- Pyrotechnics Guild International, Inc. (est. 1969)
- Persian Gulf Illnesses Investigation Team
- Pretty Good Initialization Library (source code)
- Primary Gastro-Intestinal Lymphoma
- Princess Grace Irish Library (Monaco)
- Plant Growth Investigations in Microgravity (research project)
- Postgraduate Institute of Medicine (Sri Lanka)
- Power Generation Information Manager (software)
- Putnam Global Institutional Management
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (India)
- Point Grey Inter-Mennonite Fellowship (Canada)
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
- Physician Group Incentive Program (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan)
- Polygalacturonase-Inhibiting Protein
- Postgraduate Intelligence Program
- Proof General Interface Protocol
- Postgraduate Institute of Pali and Buddhist Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
A distinction is made between gross rent multipliers (GRMs) and GIMs as well as between potential gross income multipliers (PGIMs) and effective gross income multipliers (EGIMs).