His detailed review of over 1,900 facilities, every potential explosive site, and over 593 exposed site relationships resulted in the elimination of 77 quantity distance violations.
What does PES stand for?
PES stands for Potential Explosive Site
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PES
We have 349 other meanings of PES in our Acronym Attic
- Population Estimates Survey
- Poquoson Elementary School (Virginia)
- Port and Environmental Safety
- Portable Entertainment System
- Positioning Error Signal
- Positive Enable System
- Post Embolic Syndrome
- Potential Energy Surface (physics)
- Potential Energy Surfaces
- Power and Energy Society (IEEE)
- Power and Energy Systems
- Power Engineering Society (IEEE)
- Power Equipment Systems
- Pre-Employment Screening (background check)
- Precision Electronic Services, Inc.
- Precision Energy Services, Inc.
- Predictive Enterprise Services (IBM)
- Preferred Educational Software
- Premium Enterprise Services (Ciena)